What do I need to be a Mentor?
Do you have experience in the civil construction industry? We need experienced people, of any gender, at every level, to mentor our women in the industry.
- Have you worked in the civil construction industry for longer than 24 months?
- Are you interested in improving your leadership skills?
- Are you interested in mentoring women in the industry to learn and contribute more to our sector?
- Are you ready to share your knowledge and experience?
Employers: Mentors wanted - Any gender, age or experience level.
- Do you have staff that are ready to step up in their role?
- Do you have staff with skills that could be developed by mentoring others in the industry?
- Do you have staff whose knowledge, skills or attitude could benefit the culture of our industry?
- Do you have staff who are ready to give something back to the industry?
- Do you have staff whose skills you wish you could share with others?
Who can be a Mentee?
- Are you a woman working in the civil construction industry?
- Would you like carefully matched guidance on growing your career?
- Would you like to improve your knowledge of the industry?
- Would you like to improve your connections to industry?
Mentees wanted: (women, any age and level of experience)
- Do you have women in your team who are ready to learn more about the business of civil construction?
- Do you have women in your team who could benefit from the skills of others or experienced guidance in a particular area of expertise?
- Do you have women in your team who need career support in an area outside of your current scope?
- Do you have women in your team that could benefit from career guidance and support as they navigate the industry ?
- Do you have women in your team ready to step up and take the next step in their learning?