Women in Infrastructure Gala Dinner – Photo Competition
Shine a light on women in infrastructure at work and arrive at the 2023 Women in Infrastructure Gala Dinner, brought to you by Fulton Hogan, in style!
Go into the draw to win a limousine ride for up to 10 people arriving at Wrest Point in time for the commencement of the dinner!
How to enter
Use the form below to send us a photo(s) of a woman/women in infrastructure at work who you think are shining light in the industry and your business name will go in the draw. They can work in any part of your business, in the field, office or behind the scenes, and businesses can feature multiple women from their team.
It doesn’t need to be a professional photograph, you can use your phone to take the photo but a high resolution photo is required (Min 2MB ideally).
One entry per photo, and businesses can enter as many times as they like.
The subject(s) of the photo do not have to be attending the dinner for the business to be eligible to win the prize.
The winning business will be randomly drawn and announced via Member alert, Monday 27 February 2023.
See full terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions:
The promoter is CCF Tasmania Ltd, Level 3, 116 Bathurst Street, Hobart 7000
- This competition is a game of chance and the winning business will be selected by random draw.
- The competition is free to enter and open to businesses in the Tasmanian civil construction sector.
- The name of the business provided goes into the random draw.
- To enter provide a photo of a woman/women in infrastructure at work. (Photo size Min 2MG ideally).
- Featured women can work in any part of the business, in the field, the office or behind the scenes.
- One entry per image.
- Unlimited number of women can be featured per business.
- The featured person(s) do not have to be attending the dinner for the business to be eligible to win the prize.
- The limousine pick up point must be within 30 minutes drive of Wrest Point.
- The limousine ride is between 5:30pm and 6:30pm on Friday 3 March 2023 only, it is not transferable and can not be exchanged for cash.
- A winner will be drawn randomly on Monday 27 February 2023 by the CEO of CCF Tasmania under the supervision of one other CCF Tasmania employee at the CCF Tasmania offices, Level 3, 116 Bathurst Street, Hobart TAS 7000.
- The winning business will be announced via Member alert, Monday 27 February 2023.
- Competition entries close at 11.59pm on Sunday 26 February 2023. Entries posted after this time will not be eligible.
- All subjects in the supplied photographs must give their express permission for the image to be provided and understand that the image will be used by CFF Tasmania for promotional purposes for up to two years from the date of entry of this game of chance, at no cost or claim for remuneration.
- Total prize value is $450.00.