CCF are constantly working with industry leaders at all levels to push for a better and fairer industry. There is no issue to big or small for us to advocate on your behalf.
CCF prints essential on-the-job work books for civil contractors:
– Construction Daily Diaries (50 forms in triplicate)
– Day Works/ Site Instruction/ Variation book (50 forms in triplicate)
– Plant Hire Docket Books (50 forms in duplicate)
– Machinery Pre Start Checklist Books (30 forms in triplicate)
– Calculation Graph Book for On Site Drawings (50 forms)
– Minor Contract Forms (25 forms in duplicate)
Download an order form here.
CCF’s Business Management System is a fully certified mobile cloud based system.
For more information, visit the website: http://www.ccf-bms.com.au
CCF Contractor Breakfasts are held regularly in both Launceston and Hobart. These events feature speakers that cover the most current issues of interest to Tasmania’s Civil Contracting Industry. CCF Members receive fantastic discounts to the Contactor Breakfasts, and other events held throughout the year.
Members will regularly receive the most current and up to date news that affects them and the industry from a range of sources including our Online Meetings, email newsletters for Industry, Training and Advocacy and quarterly Bulletin updates.
Through our partnership with TCCI, CCF members receive
– 2 free calls to workplace relations hotline
– Discounted rates to workplace relations services
– Access to WHS specialist services
For more information on any of the services we offer, please contact (03) 6248 4697 or email email@example.com