The Quality Manager ensures that policies and procedures are in place to ensure that the project meets quality specifications. This includes ensuring the projects’ quality plan is met and the project is completed in accordance with the clients requirements and work is of a high standard. They conduct audits and have record keeping requirements.
- Construction Industry White Card
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Associate Degree in Engineering
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Science
- Internal Auditor Training
- ISO Training